Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vulnerable Moment

In the night so alone...
The only thing that I've heard was your voice...
Soft and tender passed through my blood...
Killed the loneliness in me...
As it confusing me in all my dreams...

Until the october rain poured me...
The story told in different way...
Warm but stillness all I've heard pale and lost...

The time we've trough...
Was the darkest beauty in me...
I thought it was perfect...
But the march said it vulnerable...

I saw the stars on my purple sky...
But your eyes so brown..
So I can't look at the other sky...
But somehow I know I've let my self drown in grieve...
Would that kill my loneliness again ?

Give me a reason to understand the game you play...
Don't let me down to the agony anymore...
Let me cry if its makes you happy with her...
But please don't bring that flower to push me down...

Cause tonight I can't kill this think of you...
I think I miss you now...

No comments: