Friday, December 11, 2009

And The Afternoon Calling...

Sunday, 6 December 2009 at 17.41 am

I walked under the blue sky...
I felt the scent of the breeze..
Remembering me to something that I never understand..
And how I long for the rainbow on my sky..
You left me here by my self..
No one ever seen how twilight calls your name..

I'm singing a song..
I'm searching for you..
I want to live inside your soul..
And take your pain away...
So that smile won't leave you anymore..

at 17.49 pm

And the sky turns to gray..
Living all the life behind..
and if you could live for a moment...
I'll make a story..
Like the rain comes in another day..

at 17.55 pm

why does this pain won't leave from my heart..
why does the moon leave me alone here..
how can I face the truth if it never show..
I'm lost behind the shadow..
My eyes getting blur to see how beautiful the rainbow..

No comments: