Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Come Closer

I'm laying in the endless pain, by your endless torments.
I just sleeping here waiting for the final time.
When all the things that have haunting me will be lost inside your light.
Still I can see the thing that is hiding behind your shadow.
Makes me cold and pale -the highest pain that I feel.
Come closer.. find me laying here, in the grave with my eyes close.
Or I will come to make you see, how pale my skin now.

You completely know that I'm not a little girl anymore.
But you lying to me like I'm blind.
Look ! I can see that the world isn't blue now.

Oh my dearest love.. you are my beautiful mistakes.
I'm not even want you to kiss this lips.
Taste the poison that hurting you deeply.
This venomous will bring you to my grave.
Oh I love the way you ruin your life.

Come closer and look deeper to this fragile heart.
My dearest love...
This world will never make us together.
But I love you somehow my beautiful.

No comments: