Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the last letter

Leaves fallen down and flower withered into dust.
A death letter falls from heaven to the hell where the beauty is easy to find.
With the lies beneath your eyes, I can’t see what I want to see.
It becomes difficult without that single word.

Reason,
The warm embrace from you I need to know.
Why we’ve falling down into the unknow way.
It keeps me away from the logical think of mine.
I need to know

The answer is just the whisper from the angel.
Bring the sad story for the unholy man.
I want to keep you near me, to say what your heart feels,
to take us back into consciousness feeling.

Love
The sweet whisper from you I need to know.
Why you keep asking me without that single word.
It keeps me away from the logical think of mine.
I need to know

Well I’m waiting for the angel brings the later for me.
And you know it’s true I have a feeling for you.
And I need to know……

No comments: